Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Ya'll evah been to Nashville?



This past weekend, I attended my friend Matt Banks wedding in Nashville, TN.

He married THE MOST ADORABLE girl, Mandy!  

The nuptials took place at the beautiful Scarritt Bennett Center Wightman Chapel.


Katie and I after the service.

Be warned:
This dress is making a repeat appearance next weekend. 


We had so much fun together!


Introducing, Matt and Mandy Banks!!


This reminded me of Carrie getting stuffed in the limo on Sex and the City!
She looked stunning!


JUST MARRIED!!


Isn't this beautiful?
Down to the details!


I loved the draped linens and the band was amazing!


The reception was held at
Marathon Music Works.
I loved it!


Best photo bomb picture ever!  


Sparklers to send them off!

I love this picture of Katie!  
She has the best spirit!  
Can't you see it?

Nashville is a cool town...there was definitely more to our 
event-filled weekend...
I'll share with you later.

I'm on the wedding circuit...as my friend Cindy said.

Vanessa and Amanda fly in tomorrow and we are off to Elkhart
to celebrate 
Ashley and Marc.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment