Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Equinox...a celestial event!

Today is the start of a new season.  
FALL.
An opportunity to renew.
A time to discover which parts of yourself you'd
like to embrace and expand upon.
And, which parts to put behind you.


Today was a beautiful day in Chicago.
I captured this photo on my jog to the lake this morning.

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.  
It is one of nature's most beautiful seasons, in my opinion.

I hope we all welcome it with open arms.



1 comment:

  1. Hey! :)

    We just launched Chicago bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Chicago and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

    We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

    Check out the website:

    http://chicago.bookoo.com/


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete