Thursday, September 12, 2013

Fierce love...in a magical place

Have you ever been somewhere and it just felt magical?
Like a dreamland...you were with all of your favorite people...
and you were smiling...laughing...feeling 
happy and wonderful...

I was at that magical place this past weekend.
It all happened in my sister's backyard.
It was heaven on earth.
It really was.

My niece Ashley married her longtime beau, Mark.
Soulmates...it was a beautiful sight to see.

I asked a wedding photographer once...what's the shot? 
You know, the one you want...
She said to me...everyone is going to be all eyes on the bride as she makes her entrance...
but that's when you turn to look at the groom...
And, that is what I do at every wedding.
When she makes her appearance...
I turn and look at him...
He was crying...


and she took my breath away...
my beautiful niece!


My family!

I posted an album on Facebook with pictures detailing 
the event... 
I hope you will go check it out.

It was an amazing weekend.
Filled with family, friends, love, laughter and MAGIC.

CONGRATULATIONS
Ashley and Mark

The Pryzbyla's begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment