Tuesday, August 27, 2013

While back in Indiana....


Marc and Ashley
Tying the knot 
September 7, 2013

Portraying 'American Gothic' painting by Grant Wood.

We like to remain creative while doing yard work.

You heard that right...
I went back to Elkhart this past weekend to help work in the yard...
where the upcoming nuptials will take place.


We have a little joke in our family with Lucinda...
most 'events' that take place at her house...
 we end up doing yard work...
literally, up until guests arrive...
so, I was waiting for it...
the call...
or how she would slide in the ask...

I can't even remember how it went down...
I think she started with something like,
'hey, whatcha doin next weekend?'
and there it was...


and here I am...
'mulching'

We had a big laugh over it...
and we really did have a good time!


Look!  Ash is even smiling!


Unfortunately, mulching wasn't the only chore on Lucinda's punch list.

WEEDING and more mulching....
and...

Apparently, the TIKI BAR needed some attention.


Those are all weeds...


We got it done.

We had fun.

WE are FAMILY!

I am looking forward to the celebration!  

My mom is making the journey from Georgia...
Amanda is coming in from Florida...
 and Vee is making the trek in from Utah.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment