Monday, August 5, 2013

Bikes, coffee and conversation!

Vee came into town this weekend for our Niece's bachelorette party.  
We got to spend the day before the shenanigans ditzin around Chicago.  
We packed in all kinds of stuff.  

I had heard of this coffee shop, Heritage Bicycles, not far from my apartment and I was dying to check it out.  It seemed like the perfect place to spend a couple hours catching up.


Their mission is to promote eco-friendly transportation and local manufacturing.  
A cool concept of a custom bike shop, coffee shop but essentially an artistic space one can come and hang out in and create.  
I LOVED IT!


A great outdoor space to enjoy...too bad it was raining while we were here.


I wondered whose bike this was.  
So cute, right?
I can picture myself cruising down Clark on this!


A great shop with all kinds of goods!


Go this way...



One of their chalkboards!  :)


I loved this old typewriter...


Breakfast was so good!


Small touches


Catching up with my best friend...

It was a great way to spend the morning.  

I look forward to sharing the rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment