Sunday, May 5, 2013

Celebrating Cinco de Mayo

Big Star Mexican Restaurant


Located in the heart of Wicker Park, Chicago


How kewl is this place?  


They have killer margaritas.
Cheers.


The website describes BIG STAR as 
an electric menu inspired by Mexican street food 
in a space reminiscent of a California Honky Tonk.

I may like this place a little more now just because of that spot on description.


Make no mistake...we ate all of these chips...
and drank the entire pitcher...


Fish tacos.  
Talk about electric.
I had to order some sour cream to put out the flames. 


I am so very thankful that I have been blessed with such an amazing friend.

Thank you Katie for spending time with me.

I had so much fun and laughed out loud so hard I may have peed my pants.  (*sigh*)

It always goes way too fast.

Until Corey Lake my friend...I can't wait to see you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment