Monday, April 1, 2013

Life, etc.




The Chicago Skyline...one of the most magnificent.


A good reminder that all material possessions, positive or negative, are temporary.


A random hook posing potential danger.


A new restaurant not far from my place.  
I love stuffed dough.  


Eagle...or Mockingjay...perhaps a little Hunger Gamesish...but I like it.


Broke out the new espresso machine...


My new turtle friend at a cafe near work...he seemed to like getting his picture taken.

Thinking of all the beauty around me...and finding the good in each and everyday.

2 comments:

  1. I have going to Empanadas on my bucket-list of places to eat at by summers end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMK if I can meet you there? Would be fun to catch up! Hope you are great, Kel!

      Delete