Monday, December 31, 2012

There is no pause in the march of the Universe


Another lap around the sun complete.

Goodbye 2012.

Hello 2013.

I've had an amazing year.  

I moved to Chicago, started a new job, traveled to Europe, traveled all over the United States, made new friends, developed relationships and created a happy, simple life that I love. 

Each year you can't help but spend these last couple of days reflecting and wondering how to make the upcoming year better than the last.  

I wondered.  

While I was wondering, I cleaned.  

I cleaned out the refrigerator...my closets...the linen closet...the bathroom cabinets and reorganized the kitchen cabinets.  
Within it all...I tossed out food I didn't want to eat anymore...I got rid of three bags full of clothes.  I chucked makeup and a bunch of junk that had accumulated and it all had me thinking about change...about making mistakes...about trying to fix flaws and find potential...all on one day of the year.    

What am I going to do in 2013?

I have decided...

I'm going to keep learning.  
I'm going to continue to challenge myself to look for my potential.  
I am going to hope for change.  
I am going to hope I keep making mistakes because that means I'm trying new things...taking chances and that is a wonderful way to move forward.

At the stroke of midnight...the march of the Universe brings us to 2013!

Happy HAPPY New Year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment