Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Just add water


S'up?  
Have you ever tried stand up paddling/surfing?  
It is so much fun and I highly recommend it.


Amanda had a great weekend planned for our visit and her amazing friend Sharon joined us on a little water excursion.  



We cruised through the mangroves that created miles of endless water roads.  Although, certainly not as graceful, watching the movement of Vee and Sharon paddling reminded me of the Venice Gondoliers.  


Introducing my new friend, Sharon!  
It honestly felt like I had known her for years.  She is so full of life, constantly smiling and had us laughing all day long. 


SUP can be as easy or as challenging as you make it.  This water wasn't as rough as the ocean but it still provided a great workout...offered some zen moments as we wound our way through the mangroves and an opportunity to be out in the sunshine with each other.


I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment