Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Belles-Lettres Appreciation

I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - GK Chesterton

The perfect quote and so fitting for me to offer to my sister, Amanda, for an amazing, life expanding, wonderous journey to Europe.  I am forever grateful.

How do you thank someone for changing your life?  For changing your perspectives?  For opening up thought and wonder?  For expanding your experiences and opportunities? For a cultural 'la mouge bouche' of Europe, I may not of otherwise had? 

How do I thank you, sister, for simply giving me an adventure I will never forget? 

I can't wait to retell our journey...we pushed our limits exhausting cities sites and must sees in a matter of days.  Never settling on routines and often unpredictable adventures, we created memories I'll never forget. 

I recall from almost every still moment I had, I found myself chanting over and over in my head how thankful I was.  I just hope you knew?  If you are reading...I hope you do. I'll never forget...thank you, thank you. 

I love you.

I can no other answer make, but, thanks and thanks.  - Shakespeare.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to experience Europe with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete