Friday, May 4, 2012

Oh, the places we'll go


Amanda sent a rough outline of our itinerary today.  I feel like I have so much research to do.

Venice, Italy
I know it may sound cliche, but I am totally eating pizza, gelato, shopping and riding a gondola! 


Trieste, Italy
We will take a two to three hour train ride (it appears as if it hugs the coast) to meet up with some good friends of Amanda's. I'm hoping we make a quick stop in Croatia!

Portoroz and Piran, Slovenia (We will be celebrating Amanda's birthday here!)
Sailing in Piran!  Sounds so...magical.  Then a party to celebrate our sister! 


Bovec, Slovenia
Hiking through ice caves -- wow...white water rafting, kayaking, hiking and canyoning...so exciting!


Salzburg, Austria (We will be celebrating our birthday here)
We will most likely take a train to Lake Konigsee, hike and a take a boat ride.


Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
Castles and kayaking!


Prague, Czech Republic
Walking tour of the city, ditz

Paris, France
Jim Morrison's grave
La Marche aux Puces - famous flea market
Eiffel Tower


Home


As I mentioned, this is a very rough draft of the happenings.  If you have any travel tips, things to do at any of these amazing places...please share!  I'm so excited! 

**Photos from Amanda's previous travels**

1 comment:

  1. I want to know how Venice is. We are going there in the fall.

    ReplyDelete