Thursday, May 3, 2012

May is birthday MONTH!

In twenty-four days...Vee and I turn 41. We celebrate all month...I'm not kidding.  In fact, tonight, I went and bought ice cream...my favorite, butter pecan.  We do little things all month to celebrate eachother.

My favorite thing to celebrate in life is my twin. So, right this second, it seems as if a month isn't enough.

I wasn't blogging when we turned 40.  However, if I had been, I would have told you we may have received one of the kewlest gifts of all time.  Our sister Amanda wrapped up a crafty, creative, hand-made passport with a note giving us an all-expense paid trip to EUROPE! 

Did you have to let that soak in?  I did.  As you might be reading this saying...what??  I didn't get it at first...I was like, what is this?  Really? I think we even called her...the passport is super cute...but, does this mean what we couldn't possibly think it means?  CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT???  IT DID!!!

Our trip is approaching.  We leave May 19th and return June 3rd.  I can't wait to spend two full weeks with my sisters...galavanting around Europe. 

I have started researching all of the places we are going.  It has been so interesting to learn about these amazing places.  So fun imagining the amazing cultures we will experience.  So exciting wondering about all of the exploring and all the people we will meet.  I'm excited to share it with you.

On another note...I want to wish my dearest friend, Megan, an amazingly wonderful day celebrating her 40th birthday today, with her twin sister, Erin.  Meg, I haven't stopped celebrating you all day.  I can't wait to see you in 8 dayz!  I'm counting it down!

Ice cream is one of my favorite sweet tooth satisfiers!  I have a friend named, Edy!


It's delicous...I should go ahead and finish it.


   

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yes you should just go ahead and finish it. I made it just for you for your birthday and Vee's birthday. I'm celebrating too!

    Edy

    ReplyDelete