Friday, January 20, 2012

Free*dom


BE FREE


  I was sitting here...listening to music...surrounded by my cats...perusing images I had saved for one reason or another.  I stopped on this one...took in the colors and then I thought about 'be free.' 

What a lovely thought...projection.  But, what's your perspective of being free?  Do you know how?  Do you know what that means? Perhaps a loaded question?  It's not really intended to be. 

Webster defines Free*dom as: The power or right to act, speak or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint. 

Bobby McGee says, "Freedom is just another word for 'nothin' left to lose.'

  I sit here vacillating between...absolute freedom or the reality of putting it in context.  Inner freedom versus outer freedom. Or simply just letting the world be my oyster...get up and get exploring. Be happy...be me...and be free...I got 'nothin' left to lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment