Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are you ready for this?

Eleven dayz til Christmas!!

You ready for THIS??!!

IT'S NATIONAL CUPCAKE DAY!!!!  Are you kidding me?  I LOVE THIS!  So naturally, when I heard...I promptly went to Martin's and got Starbucks and a cupcake to celebrate! 

Maybe you are saying, "What's so great about a cupcake?"  Let me tell you what. 

To me, a cupcake seems powerful and perfect.  The quientessential cake-like 'snack'. It packs a real punch when it comes to satistfying my sweet tooth.  A justifable treat that may now seem to reign as the new wedding cake...birthday cake...celebratory sweetness.  Works for me.

Here we go...eleven dayz and counting until Santa gets here.  Try something different this year instead of cookies...he's getting those at every other house.  Be memorable...make him some cupcakes...I think I'm gonna.


C U P C A K E S!!  How beautiful are these?  They are from Megan's wedding and boy were they amazing! 

Btw, on that note, my friend Marlo Scott started a unique cupcake, beer and wine bar in NYC!  I have yet to go but it's on my list next time I am in New York.  Check it out if you are there!

Sweet Revenge
62 Carmine Street @ Bedford
New York, NY 10014
http://www.sweetrevengenyc.com/
Sweet Revenge is also on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. OMG! The pictures on the website are amazing! I may have to make a trip to NYC JUST to check out this shop. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet revenge is simply amazing!!! cupcakes AND beer!!!!! Y.U.M.!!!

    ReplyDelete