Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Way I See It

I love these little quips on Starbucks hot coffee cups.  Perhaps, eventually they can put them on the cold ones; it's all I drink.  I especially liked this one.  Stop saying, "I wish" and start saying "I will."  Kind of applies to so many things, doesn't it?  Today, do something you wished you could.  Because you can.  And you should. 

This is morning I'm headed to Checagou...this afternoon I'll be in New York and this evening I'll be in Vermont.  I don't land back in Checagou until Friday night.  I hope I'll get the chance to post but I may not.  I am so excited to see Vermont, I've never been!  Although it's work, I'm definitely planning to cruise around the area on my down time.  Have a great week everyone! 

Btw, eight days to vote!  Thank you for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment