Friday, September 2, 2011

I love you because...

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH VEE!!! 
I was hesitant to write this one.  Mostly because I would never want people to read this and think…are those the only reasons…wonder why she didn’t mention this or that…but then I realized Vee already knows all of the reasons my heart bursts every time we are together or how much I love our chats, our constant texts messages, emails, etc. 
I am so blessed to walk through life with you.  I wish everyone could have a twin…I really do…then you all could understand how lucky I really am.
Here is an incomplete list I wanted to share:
You know how to live your life and be happy
I love you for always being in my corner and encouraging me and cheering me on
You are my true North
I love that we have our own language
I love that we have signature names
I love that we have signs that no one else knows
You are my rock
You are ALWAYS there for me
You are funny and make me laugh
I love how you can’t cook and you make no bones about it – fend for yourself
I love your soul-shine
I love that you always know the right thing to say
I love the way you throw your head back and laugh a big, deep hearty laugh
I love that you shrink everything even though you love to do laundry
I love that Craig loves me and let us ‘do our thing’
I love your passion for the outdoors
I love that we always want to do the exact same thing
I love that you know what I am going to say and I haven’t even said it yet
I love when people see me and think it’s you
Your honesty
Your thoughtfulness
I love that you started Kewl Club
I love that you like divey bars and restaurants
How you inspire me to try new things
I love that although we are the same, we are different
I love that you think dressing up means jeans without any rips in them
I love how easy it is to be with you
I love that we are twins
I  love that you are perfect to me
I love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE you...don't ever forget it!
A few pictures of me with Vee and the last one includes our beautiful momma!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully said. Insert smootchie face

    ReplyDelete
  2. sisters are amazing! I feel so bad for any girl who doesn't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie! Insert smoothie emoji back! Sisters are amazing...we are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete