Thursday, September 8, 2011

For the love of Shannon!!!

Have you ever had an insane interest or love for one particular designer?  I know what you are about to say…didn’t you just go Missoni Mad?  Seriously, I think I have a problem…cause I’m Shannon Koszyk crazy!

Actually, I'm crazy about her style but wanting all of her collections...it might be borderline....obsession.  SHANNON KOSZYK, jewelry designer, is simply AUH-MAZING!! 

I can’t even find the words to fully describe how I feel about her collection of vintage…Artisan-inspired….ancient-like jewelry made from metals, coins, etc. 

You may not recall that Vee is an Interior Designer?  She discovered Ms. Koszyk’s collection at one of those ‘shows’ designers go to where they find all kinds of cool things an average shopper doesn’t have access to.  I remember the text messages that fired in succession one after another with pictures of the jewelry while Vee was in her booth.  I found myself screaming through my texts…GET ME ALL OF IT…PUHLEASE!!!!  I LOVE IT ALL! 

Seriously, I have a problem.

Her jewelry is just that KEWL!  I love piling every piece I have on.  One necklace after another.  It works…it does…well, to me it does!  And, who cares what anyone else thinks?

Maybe it’s that craze of having all of it that I need to justify wearing it all together.  I adore the chunky chains, silver/gold combinations, rosary beads, coins, etc.  Her website showcases the amazing pieces and she also designs chandeliers, candelabra and other hardware. 

Vee and I have come to gifting our favorite necklace, Shannon calls it, Back off Satan, to our dear friends.  I really have no idea if they love it as much as Vee and I do? 

Shannon’s line is taking off.  She sells the chunky cross bracelet in one of the photos below in Sundace.  And, I’m starting to see ‘the stars’ wearing her stuff on the pages of magazines.  I cringed when I saw her prices skyrocket…but I am so happy for her.  YOU GO SHANNON!  You deserve the success!  It’s good stuff people…check it out and treat yourself!  You won’t regret it!    
The bracelet sold at Sundace.




This is the one Vee and I have gifted to our friends.  Loooove it...well, obviously, I love it all. 

Disappointingly, I forgot to take a picture of the ring I have.  Total bummer.  I guess  you will just have to visit her website!

http://www.shannonkoszyk.com/

I can hear you saying...yes, please, I'll take it all!

4 comments:

  1. very cool stuff! love how rustic it looks, and I'm sure it looks amazing piled on! Thanks for the introduction to her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about Shannon before, but you're absolutely right about her jewelry -- it's incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore my back off Satan! Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete