Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Damn you sugah tooth...


I'm breaking the silence about what has become a morning ritual while I wait for my Starbucks. 
I’m tempted to send this letter out of hope they will find something else to do with the donettes.
Dear Martins,
Please stop the free donettes.  I have no self-control.  Almost every morning you have them out.  A few dayz old at least…all flavors mixed together…so I take one of each.  Powdered, cinnamon, chocolate, glazed…they are all there, sometimes even fake blueberry.  They really aren’t even THAT good.   It has become a terrible habit in more ways than one.
Best.
In reality, free food displayed like this grosses me out.  It’s a breeding ground for germs. But for some reason…I grab for them anyway.  I.must.stop.this.today!
I’m going to the dentist tomorrow…I bet this won’t be pretty.  I’ll totally blaming the donettes. ;/

No comments:

Post a Comment