Monday, August 29, 2011

I need your V O T E!!


As you know, I entered Lucky Magazine's Search for a New Lucky Lifestyle Contributor contest.  Apparently, the first few rounds of the competition are based on votes. 

I need you to support me and vote!  It looks like you are able to vote over the next ten days.  I have been able to vote once per day.  Please do the same!!

If you have a momemt please take a minute to follow the instructions below and vote on my most recent entry.  It quick, easy, and would mean the world to me!

http://contribute.luckymag.com/blog/my_go_to_beauty-134/be_who_you_are-375

Click on "vote."

You will be redirected to a login page.  If you are already a member of Lucky online, enter your information.  If not, look under the section titled "new user" and click "register."  Its super simple, and don't worry, you won't be hit with a bunch of spam.

Once you register, go back to my entry and VOTE.  This time, the site will recognize you as an official Lucky user, and your vote will be officially recorded!  EASY!

I need your vote to get to the next round....please keep me in the game! 

PS: If you want to share this with friends and family or on your own blog, I would really appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck will definately take a look at it and vote for u
    http://fashberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete